Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Creation vs. Evolution

In the unending quest of challenging our children to have an answer for those tough questions, I recently came across a "new-to-me" site.
I haven't had the pleasure of perusing all the archives, so I am not stating that I stand behind everything that they have written, but from what I have seen so far, it is fabulous.

Real Science--Are you reading and studying about real science in your homeschool this year? Become informed about the controversy and the arguments, not for the sake of argument but for the sake of giving your children an education whose foundation is truth, not conjecture. Learn some real science and be enlightened to the truth--the whole truth!

They also have a home school corner which a plethora of free resources and downloadable e-books.